Comments for software updates in Windows Vista/7 system
If your update does not work with Windows Vista/7 system or after you start your update you still have the previous software version instead of the new one, then it is most probable that you lack the licence for Tachospeed updates, that is the folderTachoSpeed.
In order to obtain the adequate licence by the user, you should:
- find the folder where the software is installed (default location: c:\Program files\Infolab\TachoSpeed\);
- click the folder name TachoSpeed with the right button of the mouse and select Properties from the menu;
- switch into Securities and click Edit;
- on the list Group name and user name find and underline the item Users(NAME\Users);
- on the list Licences for Users attach the option Allow in the fieldModification.