- PC with 2 GHz;
- 1 GB of RAM (Windows Vista 2 GB recommended);
- 300 MB of available hard disk space;
- CD-ROM drive;
- USB port;
- tacho chart scanner (300 DPI and black document cover) and/or driver card reader;
- monitor screen with 1024×768 Pixels (1920×1080 Pixels recommended);
- LAN card for multi-station version;
- Internet or telephone access for software activation and updates.
- Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 (recommended Windows 7);
- Linux (the program should be run through Wine software).
Your privacy is very important to us, so the information you enter will only be used to enable you to use the system. We will never pass on your details to any third-party.”
Free download of Regulation 561/2006 abstract paper